Weetabix is one of the largest branded manufacturer of cereals and cereal bars in the UK. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Weetabix is registered as a 'Data Controller' on the public Register of Data Controllers as maintained by the UK's Information Commissioner.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
When you use this website, please bear in mind that we may record:
- the areas of the website that you visit;
- your activity on the website, such as the number of promotional codes entered for any of our promotions;
- any information you provide to us; and
- information about your computer, such as which browser you are using, your network location, the type of connection you are using (e.g. broadband, ADSL etc) and your IP address.
- internal record keeping;
- product and service development;
- developing our website;
- answering your queries or complaints;
- market research;
- marketing our own products and services to you;
- administering associated promotions – e.g. for picking and informing winners;
- the purposes of evaluating the efficacy of this website and associated marketing activity; and
- employment/recruitment purposes, but only where you provide us with information for such employment/recruitment purposes.
We do this by using cookies. See our Cookies Policy for more information on what a cookie is and how we use them on our Website and if you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please either follow the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing email messages or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your personal information with organisations acting on our behalf who will only use the information to provide that service. However, we will retain control of your data and any third party service provider that we use must act in accordance with our instructions. We may also share your personal information with a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business.
In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us at email@example.com
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as we can.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, where relevant, to safeguard and secure the information we collect, including locked cabinets and electronic password protection.
If at any point you suspect or become aware of a security incident (e.g. your password or unique identification code is stolen or you receive suspicious communication from someone holding themselves out to be a Weetabix employee or from a dupe website claiming to be affiliated with Weetabix), please forward the communication to us or report the incident by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Linking to other websites